Friday, June 18, 2010

Sister Love

An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. - Pam Brown



Sisters. Life keeps trying to pull us apart. School, work, boyfriends, family, and everything else eats up sister time. Lately Ive been thinking about how little time I get to spend with my sister. I was in SF trying to explain how Risa was doing in School, what her plans were, her goals. And you know what? I didnt really know anymore. It made me very sad. I love my sister so so so so much. I would do anything for her. So, I have decided that I need to set aside sister time. Time away from school. Away from work. Away from family. Away from everything. Just us sisters hanging out.



My soul needs sister time.

2 comments:

Risa said...

I like this post. A lot. :) And I totally agree...sister time sounds perfect.

Anonymous said...

Boyfrieds??? Plural? Maybe I need to set aside mother-daughter time! Is there something you know that I don't? Plenty, probably - Hahaha
GREAT post!
BESOS!!!