Monday, May 24, 2010

Friday Fun

* Graduation - Finally graduated from high school. I was so eady to be done. Now I can jump into the real world of college and work. Woo Whoo! I got the David Gadd Scholarship for $500. That was happy. Now I'll have money to spend on books.

* Met Chad's family - I was so scared to meet all the cousins and aunts and uncles and everyone! What if they didn't like me? What if I said something dumb again? What if? What if? However it turned out fine. It was still a bit awkward, but by far not as bad as I thought it was going to be. And now Ive met the fam! It can only go up hill from here.

* After Party - I had an awesome after party at my house My amazing mother was the best host ever. Everyone loved her. We sat around drinking apple cider and playing Apples to Apples. We also watched the movie 21, and some of the Office. Then almost everyone went to sleep. It was a wonderful night.

So that was my Friday fun!

No comments: