Thursday, April 29, 2010

White Winged Dove

"Just like the white winged dove, sings a song, sounds like shes singing. The clouds never expect it when it rains. But the sea changes colors, but the sea never changes. And so with the slow graceful flow of age, I went forth...."

Today I got an amazing email. It said that I got the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver!! Im so happy! I cant wait to get out there. Get started with life. Move on to bigger and better tings. This is one of the first steps towards growing up.



Im ready to sing my own song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I was there to celebrate the moment with you! Felicidades, Bella!

Risa said...

*hums* This is a great song. And mega congrats about the BOG. Welcome to college, beautiful. You're gonna love the ride.

Sara said...

It is a super good song. Love much. And yea! College is going to rock! <3