Friday, December 5, 2008

The Big Box

http://www.imeem.com/people/KfnlF/music/BeJhViS6/death_cab_for_cutie_baby_please_come_home/

You know what I want to do? I want to “ship” myself in a box and surprise a loved one. How cool would that be?!? Here’s what I would do – Talk to the rest of the person's family and get them on board with it. Then I would fly to whereever they live on Christmas Eve. And then, at 6 or so in the morning a family member would help me get into a huge box and tape it all up. (There would be some holes cut in the bottom of the box.) Then they would all come down and start to open the presents, and they would tell the person that they had to open the big one last. (The one with me in it.) So they would open all the presents and then they would move on to open the big box and out I would pop!! :-D Wouldn't that be fun?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

kIaNa said...

That's a great idea! If you ever figure out how to do it successfully then tell me.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Me