Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cattle anyone?

To Whom It May Concern,
My name is Sara Farrell, and I am very interested in The Yolo Land & Cattle Co. I am 16 and have a passion for cattle, as strange as that may seem. Bovine are of special interest to me because I am hoping to buy land in Texas (Kerr county) as soon as I am able and start a Longhorn heard. Employment with you at the Yolo Land &Cattle Co. would give me an opportunity to learn about the care and necessary knowledge of owning a large heard. I am willing to start at the bottom and work my way up. I would be able to serve you well as I am hardworking, and am willing to do anything that is required of me. I have no experience with cattle, but am willing to learn everything needed to assist your company. I would be honored to be able to participate with you and your business. Please consider me if you have any openings in the future. Please feel free to email me with any questions at saritamichikita@gmail.com
Thank You

Sara Farrell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I told you that I love your blog? I love the interesting things you write about and your unique perspective. You are so talented and I'm proud of you.
Mama